#iCaughtSanta in a unique photo @catchacharacter - free with code #SantaShare - ends soon http://iCaughtSanta.com

 Super exciting news to share with all of you!  Going on now thru Dec 12th 2013 my readers can get unlimited pictures at iCaughtSanta.com! Use the code #SantaShare as many times as you like, share it with everyone b/c nothing is better than free besides the happy faces of kids who believe =)
 
What is iCaughtSanta.com?  
 
It's a site where you can add (many faces) of Santa or even Rudolf into your pictures.  I did this last year (paid for it) so this year was a must. The things technology can do these days! I can tell you from experience, my kids LOVED see'n the picture of Santa standing by their tree, when they woke up Christmas morning.  
 
 

Santa pointing at the smoke from the Marathon Petroleum Refinery
 
You can add Santa or Rudolph to a family photo to create a cool Christmas eGreeting Card, share the image with friends and family, scrapbook it or use it to create a fun button photo for you to wear. Choose from a variety of Santa poses and themes - sleeping Santa is a favorite.
 
 
 
The gift, that keeps on giving
 
Enter the contest yourself and share it with your readers: iCaughtSanta.com 2013 Customer Appreciation Contest via Rafflecopter (iPad Air + Amazon, Visa or Starbucks Giftcards) Over $1,500 in prizes! Enter at http://www.iCaughtSanta.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com