Princess Party @FairytaleGirl

On May 11th we ordered a princess for my daughters birthday. Let me just say it was a HUGE hit, even the adults liked her.

The company we used here in Michigan was called FairyTale Entertainment. Rapunzel was the guest and she did not disappoint. She danced with the kids, sang songs, played games/prizes and even gave the birthday girl some special gifts. Since I'm going to go picture crazy I'll keep the words short, just be sure to check them out!






GAME TIME












 BALLOON TIME
 


 FACE PAINTING

 DANCE TIME




 RAPUNZELS GIFTS


 
 

  OVERALL IT WAS A GREAT PARTY. IF YOU ARE IN MI I HIGHLY RECOMMENED THIS COMPANY
 

 



  CHECK THEM OUT ON  TWITTER. FACEBOOK OR THE WEBSITE

 
 

 

 

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com