EASY AMAZING BANANA BREAD

In my home we run out of ingredients pretty quick so a lot of times I have to think of ideas. I came up with the easiest idea ever and it is AMAZING. I've shared this tasty treat with 2 other people besides my kids (and they don't get much)!!! My 19yr old cousin called me for the recipe and is now making it for himself =)

Ingredients 

1/4 Butter or Oil (Canola)
1/4 cup Sugar
1c Flour
1tsp of Salt, Vanilla Extract, Nutmeg and Baking Soda
2 Bananas (Mashed) *I put them in a baggie and squeeze them

Directions

Preheat oven to 350
Mix butter (oil) and sugar till creamy
Add in all other ingredients and stir 
Pour batter into pan and bake for 45 mins (test with tooth pick )
Once cooked sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
Serve

That's it!! Make sure you make enough because it is GREAT

picture w/out cinnamon and sugar



That's it!!! Enjoy and make extra because EVERYONE WILL WANT SOME!!
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com