Nature's Hand Authentic Granola Review

I love granola so when I received an email to review Nature's Hand Granola I was pretty stoked. I'll be honest and say I didn't use it in a recipe b/c I ate all of both bags right from the bag. I did put the blueberry flavor in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch (dont judge it was good). The granola was not only delish but it was healthy. Overall I am completely satisfied with it and would purchase it on my own.

About The Product

"For the first time in the Company’s 40-year history, Nature’s American Co. is bringing something new to the table.  While many granolas are loaded with preservatives, sugar, sodium or trans fats, Nature’s Hand granola was created for health-conscious consumers who still love the taste of authentic granola, and uses only the world’s finest ingredients.
 
The new product, which features an improved texture and more clustered blend, is made with roasted oats and wheat, tasty nuts and seeds and delicately sweetened with caramelized brown sugar and honey.  Nature’s Hand uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil, which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants.  The brand is low in sugar and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium."
 
Be sure to check them out and "like" them on Facebook or Twitter.



I was given Nature's Hand Granola to try in exchange for my honest opinion in a review. The opinions expressed in reviews on this site are mine and always honest.
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com