HS Mothers Journal

 The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week...

We had Sunday dinner with an old friend and her family. I also began finishing up packing for our vacation in a couple weeks. ( I know, I like to start early so I wont forget anything)

In our homeschool this week...
We finished up our last week of Preschool this week till Aug. Of course I will still be teaching them but we will not be having formal schooling for a few months.I think 101 days of school in the AM is enough for a soon to be 3 year old.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

Weekly shopping,gymnastics (signing Heaven up for Cheer instead, and JJ will be back over this weekend as well.

My favorite thing this week was...

Getting together with some friends. It's been a while since I was able to get out and laugh =)


What's working/not working for us...

We were given the opportunity to have a trial for ABCmouse.com and we LOVE it.  It has so many levels to choose from and gives the kids certain lessons to complete. When they complete they are given tickets. I cant wait to explore more of it.


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

My new homeschool blog is done!!!! Please follow me there. In a week I will no longer use this blog for homeschool post =)

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...


I woke up to a BLACK squirrel! I've only seen one of these 1 other time so I had to get some pictures this time.

"Then God commanded, 'Let the earth produce all kinds of animal life; domestic and wild, large and small, and it was done. So God made them all, and He was pleased with what He saw." Genesis 1:24, 25




Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com