HS Mothers Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week...

I've been trying to eat better. I have a serious problem with munching on snacks late at night and it isn't good for my waist line. I've also been teaching Heaven some basic cleaning so she can help out.


In our homeschool this week...
 We did testing to see what we learned so far. In almost 8 months Heaven has come so far. Very proud of her!

Places we're going and people we're seeing...
JJ comes over this weekend. Besides that we really don't have anything planned.

My favorite thing this week was...
Watching how happy Thomas was when he was able to complete his puzzles. He has been a slow learner compared to his sister so I'm happy to see him making progress.



What's working/not working for us...
N/A this week

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

Nothing I'm good this week =)

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Dear Lord, I come to you as humble as I know how. I confess my sins, those known and unknown. Lord, you know I am not perfect and I fall short everyday of my life, but I want to take time to thank you for your mercy. Thank you for my family, my friends, a roof over my head and a warm home, food on my table, and everything I have. Amen. -Someones Facebook Status








Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com