HS Mothers Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week...

We celebrated JJ's 11th Birthday! He has grown so much in 4 short years.

In our homeschool this week...
We worked on the letters X,Y,and Z. We also did some more organizing to prepare for next year.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...
Heaven had her Gymnastics class on Thursday, my husband and I will be going to bingo today, and the kids will be spending time with Grandma.

My favorite thing this week was...
I'm going to say the ice cream cake we ordered for JJ's birthday was one of my favorite things this week. It was great. We also received TJ's Hands On Homeschooling in the mail.

What's working/not working for us...
We were finishing some of the letters early, then waiting a week for the next one. It wasn't working for us so once she learned a letter I started to go ahead with the next lesson. 7 months later and we our finished with the letters.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
If you finish a lesson early, do you move on to the next or wait?


A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

JJ's Birthday Dinner




(JJ when I first met him)
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com