HS Mothers Journal

 The Homeschool Chick


In my life this week...

I found the sweet cabin we will be staying in when we visit the Smoky Mountains in April (72 more days)
In our homeschool this week...
 
We worked on the letter U and some super fun Science experiments.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

Heaven has Gymnastics on Thursdays and JJ will be here on Saturday for the weekend. Heaven loves when her brother comes over. We see him the 1st,2nd, and 4th weekend every month.

My favorite thing this week was...

I bought my ticket for the HOTM Online Conference!

What's working/not working for us...

Having class M-F for 3 hours a day seemed to be to much for Heaven so I cut it down to Mon-Wed for an hour and Sunday is for Science projects. Working great, next year I'll move it to 2 hours b/c I will have TJ in the class as well.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

How many of you are attending a Homeschool Conference in the next upcoming months? 

A photo to share...

We love messy faces!
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com