Tot School

18 1/2 Months
Tot School




This week was all about body parts. TJ is starting to point to things but they aren't the right things. I found some great tips for teaching toddlers body parts so that's pretty much all he and I worked on.


This weeks activities


First I  cut eyes,noses, and mouths, out of magazines then cut some circles and hearts (cut hearts in half and I also taped the body parts so they weren't flimsy)


Then I glued the half hearts on the circles to make ears

Then I let him try and put them in the correct spot while I repeated the word
 Big sis even wanted a part in this activity


Mr. Potato Head (Buzz Light Year)
 Then he didn't want to play with me



Played with the mirror and pointed out body parts





To really get his attention I got out some marshmallows and a cup and we counted as we put them in the cup



 This was by far his favorite =)


To visit more Tot moms check out 1+1+1=1
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com