Letter S

This week since there were so many fun activities for the letter S, I decided to combine TJ's Tot School w/ Heavens Preschool post.

Heaven is 32 Months
Thomas is 18 1/2 Months


Letter S Activities

I cant remember where I saw this fun activity but w/ all the snow we got it was perfect. We put some snow on a cookie sheet and gave them some cars to "drive in the snow" (TJ wasn't a fan of this activity)






Count, stack and sort poker chips










Letter S color and glue w/s


Drew a snow man and filled him in with marshmallows






Paint the stars





After, I hung them up on the new wire we put up, thanks to Successful Homeschooling for posting such awesome tips from other bloggers



We also tried a Science project that didn't work as planned. We tried to make rock candy but ended up with orange sugar water.



next time I'll put them upright like it says

We filled containers with snow and hid colored noodles and had them dig them out






I had a star tray so I mixed food coloring with the water and made them colored stars to play with in a Ziplock bag till they melted.




and to finish off  the week TJ worked on building when Heaven went to Grandma's house.






These post are linked to

Tot School



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com