HS Mothers Journal

The Homeschool Chick



In my life this week...

I did a lot of researching. I'm looking for a good Pre-K- K curriculum that doesn't include religion. I found one on Starfall.com but I'm not sure I want to pay $325.00 for it.

I seem to find myself justifying the price. I look at it as, both kids can use it, it comes with everything, I can use it for 3-4 years and then re-sell it.

In our homeschool this week...

We worked on the letter T and did some awesome projects!

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

Heaven has gymnastics on Thursday nights. I looked up Choir classes b/c she loves to sing but the only homeschool one I could find she has to be 6 to attend. Only 3 more years =)

My favorite thing this week was...

I found a train/activity table on Craigslist for $25.00!!!! 

What's working/not working for us...

Heavens been learning to use the computer this week. She has her own keyboard but prefers to use mine. We watched a lot of Cullens ABC on you-tube. GREAT SITE. Not to mention I would rather Mrs. Cullen sing than myself.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

Are there any good reading or math curriculum that do not teach religion for preschool/kindergarten?

A photo to share...

Bored with making turtles

Much happier making a train

RARE moments

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com