Saturday Six

BWS tips button




You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy?
I would say some implants but that would be selfish so it will be the 3rd thing I buy and the first will be a 2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility truck  w/ a sound system and 2 tv's plus a GPS built in to the seats and dashboard.



 What do you consider to be the best things about yourself?  (Your best qualities, what you like about
 yourself etc.)
I'm a loyal friend. I have a Pittbull tattooed on my back and to me it describes my personality..I'm loyal but if you cross me I'll tear you up




 What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
  I'm overly OCD, I like everything to be a certain way (but  it never goes as planned)


 Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate!
 O geeze I have a lot of these. I was dating a guy who owned a  Bar and I found out he was cheating. I was managing on a Sunday morning when I found out and a customer bought me a shot of Jager. It was my  1st time ever drinking it and I had 8 shots. Well them 8 shots kicked into my 118lb ass and it was over. By the time my ex came to work I was HAMMERED..I pulled out the phone bill his sneaky ass was having delivered to the bar instead of home and went CRAZY. I remember 5 of the waitresses in the bathroom trying to hold me cause it was clear I had lost my mind and was ready to hurt him. My sister finally screamed "just let her go!"  
My drunk ass went in the back and walked out the backdoor, dropped the keys to the bar in the Alley and ended up walking home 5 cities away b/c I was to drunk to remember numbers and had no phone or cigarettes. To add icing to my cake it was raining and I had no coat

Any annoying quirks you possess?
I swallow my gum, gross maybe but who can resit a good piece of FRUITY(and only fruity) gum


Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality?

I'm a pretty chill person till Im angry then I turn into the Hulk or somethin
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com