I got an award =) (MOUTHY MOMS THESE ARE FOR YOU)











Rules for winning this award
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself. 
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous. 
  • Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
So here goes…


THANK YOU TO GATHERING THE NUTS
CHECK HER OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET =)


7 THINGS ABOUT ME


I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube.
 
I have a bad case of OCD

I love a good challenge, often been told I should be a Lawyer (to much school for me though)
 
I dropped out of school at 16, got my GED right then, and now I'm on the Deans list in College
 
I hate parents who don't take care of their kids and expect everyone else to carry them through life
 
I've been through more hard times in my life than one could begin to imagine (best advice don't ever fight w/ me)
 
I'll fight to the end for my family




MY 15 BLOGS


NAY

AND
ALL THE MOUTHY MOMMAS
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com