FU Friday- SORE BODY EDITION

BWS tips button

It's that time to have a free vent session w/ Boobies and Christy. Don't worry FAWK is NOT a bad word and everyone has something they want to get off their chest so link up.


 I started kickboxing this week so all I have to say is FAWK YOU sore muscles. The class kicked my ass but was so worth it. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to loose weight, tone up or just to let stress out and they also have self defense lesson ( let some punk run up on me and I'll knee, knee, knee, elbow his ass)


Hope everyone has a great weekend and Halloween if I don't see some of y'all before then. See the rest of you in the morning for Saturday Six =)
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com