Fawk You and Blog Stalkin

BWS tips button

Fawk You- Potty training, you suck. Hev had a blowout in Gymnastics last night and I had no diapers b/c it was only a 1/2 hour class


 Fawk You-  Gymnastics class that I paid 20 bucks for my kids to attend once. It was an empty room w/ mats. How is that Gymnastics?

Fawk You- Husband of mine for leaving me here the other day w/ no lighter and 2 kids. Are you tryin to send me to the crazy house?


Fawk You- Gas heater...it's cold and you keep shutting off. Better get your shit together for winter is here



Now on to the hop this week, Crazy B has a couple new rules to link up this week

Bad Girl Bloggers Button

I have no idea about Nascar so it's a good thing I got Slut of the week =)

One Crazy Brunette Chick





* If anything in my post has you super offended FAWK you  I don't think we should be friends so make sure you link up to one of these link-ups. Boobies says if you our offended by the Fawk You button that you can use your own....Crazy B says you better post her button so dont mess that up


HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SWEET ASS WEEKEND
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com