What I Meant To Say

WIMTS



I gave the kids their breakfast and I notice Heaven playin w/ her cereal.

I said " Jus eat your food Heaven"


What I meant to say was " Little girl you better not be pickin the marshmallows out of it again and just drinking the milk. If I wanted you to just eat marshmallows for breakfast that's what I'd give ya now eat your damn cereal!!!"




Number 2




While getting ready to leave for work the Hubby see's the garbage is full. Instead of taking it out on his way out the door he says " when you take out the trash can you put it outside the door so Ben-e doesn't eat thru the bag?"


I said " I guess so"


What I meant to say was " you see that shits full and your walkin out the door, how bout YOU put it outside."



also linking to



Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com