Tot School-TJ

17 Months
Tot School



I came up w/ some new ideas to try and capture TJ's attention this week.



I tied a rope to a basket and pulled them thru the house in the "train"

Gross Motor


We than worked on throwing, rolling and catching balls
I taped shapes to the floor and we tried to see how many targets we could hit

I bought a target board from the Dollar Tree Store and had him throw the balls at the target

Fine Motor

Put blocks on a string from the Dollar Tree Store
Cognitive Skills


We played w/ new puzzles from the Dollar Tree
Then he worked on putting them in and taking them out of the box


With Heaven being gone TJ was able to pick any car to play w/


So of course he took hers


To check out more Tot Moms visit 1+1+1=1
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com