Saturday Six

BWS tips button
VISIT BOOBIES TO LINK UP




What's the worst advice you've ever taken? 
"your pregnant you can eat whatever you want"..I'm callin bullshit and beg to differ..I followed that advice and gained 65lbs..so remember you can eat what you want but that shit is comin back to your ass and legs


 What's your favorite expletive? Bitch I use that one a lot.."dont be a bitch, listen bitch, whatever bitch" 




Would you sacrifice your life for a strangers?

I guess that would depend..some little asshole no, some kid or old lady, sure

Are you an organ donor? 

Yes I am, if they can find anything good they are more than welcome to take it



What would you want written on your tombstone?

"It's cold down here"



Who would you really like to punch in the face right now?

  Prob the same crazy female I'd always love to punch if I could..lmao
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com