What I Meant To Say

WIMTS


We took JJ and my niece to Cedar Point this past weekend.  JJ assured us he was ready and would ride everything. Once we got there and he seen the rides he tried to back out.


JJ said " I'm not riding the Millennium Force"  ( My FAV ride ever!!!)

 I said " You have to, cause were all going on it"

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY " You are out your mind little boy if you think I payed all this money for you to turn into a baby. There is a kid in front of us a little bigger than your 2 year old sister. You will ride this ride if I have to drag you on screaming"

(after he rode it he LOVED it)




The Millennium Force




Also linking up to





Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com