What I Meant To Say- Convo's w/ a 2 year old

WIMTS



Heaven and I were playing w/ an opposite match game. She picked up the happy and sad face and said 

" he sad like me"


I asked her why she was sad and she said "cause this shirt" as she pointed to the shirt "I" picked out for her


* She likes to dress herself and it's always a fight, she'd live in Dora gear if I let her


Anyhow I said " well then we can take it off"

What I meant to say was- 

You should be sad over the clothes you pick out cause they never match. I'm the boss and I think you should wear it and leave the fashion up to me and worry about your ABC's . Your 2 were not supposed to be dealing w/ this till your at least 5

Heaven's picks

almost matches but Im not feelin it
at least she matched this one

She really loved the hat I had to hide it

For more pics of Heavens wonderful taste in clothes check her out here

also linking to





Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com