Monday Minute

Monday Minute






Who was your high school Sweet Heart?  
Do I pick just 1? Don't judge I was there a long time



What is your favorite vegetable to eat?  
Is a potato a vegetable? If not I will go w/ broccoli 


Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
Prob not but I will spend the whole month putting on mask and scaring the crap out of the kids..the kids dread Oct 1-31st






 Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
I used to watch I love Money, Jersey Shore and Teen Mom are my currents, and as sad as it was I loved the Flavor Of Love at one point



  What year did you graduate high school?
Got my GED in 2001 at 16 years, my class would have been 2002 but if you peak HERE you'll understand a little more..go head peak before you place judgment . My kids will never be that girl (Hopefully)


also linking to




Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com