Monday Minute

Monday Minute





If you could have plastic surgery, would you? If so, what would you get done? 
Hell yes I would by new boobs, maybe some lipo out my thighs but I don't know if I'd mess w/ my face cause I don't wanna look like Heidi.

What laws have you broken?  
It might be easier if I named the ones I haven't broken

What is your quirkiest habit? 
I swallow my gum. I only eat the fruity kind and sometimes I buy it w/ the intentions just to eat it.

If you only had 3 songs to listen to for the rest of your life what would they be?
Neyo Because of You
Eagles Hotel California
Phil Collen's In the Air

and finally...

How often do you have sex? 3-4 out of the 7.. I feel a little closer to you all now that I shared that, don't you?



Also linking up to



Fancy Meeting You

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com