Monday Minute-Life

Monday Minute





- Describe your life in one word.- AWESOME
 
 - Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child? Ice Skate, not sure why but I cant skate on ice for shit
 - Who has been the biggest influence on your life? Detective Edward Sukel from the SPD
 - What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration? To not raise losers. I hope all 3 kids turn out to be respectful adults, non drug addicts, and treat people they want to be treated

and finally...
-Do you believe you have reached your potential?  Why/why not? No I still have a ways to go...I'm still learning in the process. Ask me this question the day I finish College 





Also Linking to

Fancy Meeting You

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com