Conversational Sunday

Conversational Sunday




Me-You see me in a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?(keep it clean I got family on here..lmao)

 

Ed - Drunk and disorderly. :) ♥

Jennifer- Ok so since I can't say prostitution;-) I'll go with drunk and disorderly!

ME-lmao that could so be true but only if I'm drinkin Jager..lol

Patrice-  Going bat shit on the lady in front of you at the store that said something because didn't like the way you were disciplining your children!

Jennifer- It seems you have and D&D theme going, very interesting ;-)

ME-Why do ya think I dont go to the bar very much..lmao

Jennifer -Do they have your pic up, Don't Serve this Drunk Ass?


Rose-SOMEONE TOLD YOU COULDNT GET ON F. B. FOR A COUPLE OF MOS.,AND YOU GO NUTS ON THEM.

Scarlet - LMAO! Rose, GOOD one!

Holly - I could see that .Breaking News ... A Detroit woman was arrested today for the continued harrasment of the well know website FACEBOOK. Her only comment was " Those damn Facebook people blocked access to my account. I was only trying to let them know what would happen if they wouldn't restore my access. I can't help it if they took it as a treat"  

ME-L M F A O
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com