What I Meant To Say

WIMTS






















My Mother In Law and I were driving thru the hood of Detroit because I have an obsession w/ taking pictures of all the beautiful buildings and houses that were burnt down or tore up




We are driving along in her nice SUV w/ TEXAS plates looking like tourist and there were a group of we can call them" thug looking" people standing there watching us, stopped in the middle of the road to get a picture.


I say- "Don't worry were not in the bad part of Detroit"



WHAT I MEANT TO SAY- " Shit Holly I forgot we don't have Michigan plates on the car so we prob look like out of towners, site seeing after making a wrong turn. Hurry up and snap the pic before we end up w/ no tires and have to walk to my moms. Pretty sure it might be time to step on the gas when "the block is watching you"...hahah


and to top it off after all that, next time remember to put the memory card in the camera =) All that and no pics to show.
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com