- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- - OR -
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Food coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- Multi-colored sprinkles
WHAT TO DO
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring, if desired.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ball. Cool. Insert stick, and decorate w/ multi-colored sprinkles
|MAKE SURE THEY ARE COOLED OR THE STICK WILL FALL OUT|
|SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN MAKE THEM SO HAPPY|
I got the recipe from the Kellogg's website
* Note- you can also use the colored sticks to help w/ teaching them colors as well. I did the lazy way cause Heaven was impatient.