Post it Tuesday







 He climbed in the pool 1st, then in the bucket and looked up at me the whole time, like "wtf are you gonna do"..it's like they can sense my fear  so they go back to the forest and tell the rest of the animals/creatures and screwin w/ me is their entertainment for the day.


THIS IS MY DEER



AND THIS FELLA HOPIN TO GET THE GARBAGE LIKE HIS WIFE


ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET?




CANT FORGET THE FROGS THAT HUMPED A LOT AND MADE 1,000'S OF BABIES

TRYING TO CUT THE GRASS W/ BABY FROGS EVERYWHERE IS FOUL



WHO DOESN'T LOVE A SNAKE? (Btw snakes and frogs cant live together)

Giant Mosquitoes that F your kids eye up

AND FOR SOME DAMN REASON BEES JUST DROP OUT THE SKY AND DIE
I'M ALLERGIC TO BEE'S SO THIS WAS A FUN TIME








and for a little extra Tuesday fun




LittleYayas


Tuesday Tag-Along


Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com