Monday Minute

 Monday Minute










1. Can you burp the ABC's? 

 I cant burp 3 times in a row so I doubt it


 

2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times?

Hell NO, that would make you very lazy. I mean if you have a "problem" then it's one thing but if your a 26 yr old then there is no need for that. Don't worry I wont judge if I see you said Yes to this question..
 


3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?

 O my G this makes my stomach wanna turn just thinkin about it. I might have to think about this one for a while
 



4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?

 YES, damn right I wanna know. I have some things to take care of before that day and it would prob make my last day that much better. Not to mention I'm just a curious person and it would drive me crazy looking at something I couldn't open



5. Which one song describes your sex life best?

 Here goes my church followers.....Obviously I have Irish Twins for a reason =) 





Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com