Monday Minute

Monday Minute






Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met? 
 

 I have a friend Martha I met at a store once for a few minutes. She doesn't really blog to much but w/ 4young kids she definitely should. Sure you has some good stories =)

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?
 

It's a white truck..nothin ghetto but not to fancy

What kind of cell phone do you have? 
LG Env Touch
 


What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?





The surprise "word verification" that shows up after you hit post comment. It always gets me and slows my mojo..I'll be on a comment roll than BAM it hits me and sometimes them stupid things say I typed the wrong word and I know I didn't





and finally...

What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?


I don't have anything left I wanna (or can) do this year I did quite a few..See here
But I would love to go up in the trees and do that thing where you ride the ropes thru the trees..kinda scary but looks a little fun
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com