Easy Chinese Donuts

I've showed you one way to make doughnuts so I figured I'd show you a much easier way I learned while watching the cooking channel.







WHAT YOU NEED


1 can of seamless refrigerated biscuits
1/3 cup sugar
Oil








WHAT TO DO







Using your can of seamless biscuits


























Take out sheet and roll into balls and place in 350 degree oil (Med Heat)



























Once they become brown  flip them over




























Once both sides are browned remove from oil and drain on paper towel






























Place sugar in a container and put in a  few doughnuts at a time to coat on both sides





























Remove from bag and serve























Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com