What I Meant To Say

WIMTS


 Rules
Grab the button, write out your WIMTS post and link up by clicking the above icon


















 What I said: Please dont get him something to big, he doesnt do well w/ sugar

What I meant to say: If you bring him back on a sugar high and he wakes the kids up,  I will run away and leave you here w/ them



What I said : Can you please not play w/ the drums

What I meant to say: If you hit the drum one more time, I will make you eat the sticks



What I said : He seems like a great guy

 What I meant to say: I'm sure he's just as great as all the other losers you date


What I said : I'm super busy can I call you back

What I meant to say: You have 1 to many problems for me to spend my day listening to them. 


What I said : Them shoes really don't go w/ that outfit

 What I meant to say: If you don't change them shoes I wont be taking you anywhere w/ me



 

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com