The sh*t I shouldve said- vacation

The rocks at Turner Falls- very slippery and you will possibly fall. I fell on my ass 3 times


Dont keep on trying to make your husband take self pics


cause they will look like these


If your crazy enough to take your 2 year old to a Science Museum leave her crazy butt w/ the group and head to the nearest fountain


( sooo nice and quiet and no one even knows I'm gone)

If you are Facebooking in public someone will get it on camera



If your kid sees a pink helmet they will want to wear it all day


This is my Father In Law pretending to ride a bike


If your trying to take pics of people, get the delay off your camera so they dont look like this (thanks holly)

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com