Monday Minute











Monday Minute













1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?


LOL
(looks around to make sure hubby isn't around) I did when I first started college a couple years back, I used to flirt w/ my teacher. He was an older man but looked just like George Clooney I swear. ( My husband and I were not together at this time )

2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work? (If you never worked then make something up)


I was a waitress at a family diner and it was Winter. It was a super busy Sunday morning and a family of 5 came in. I went to serve the dad coffee and knocked it over on top of him!. He had to eat breakfast in his wife beater. Thank goodness his kids found it funny or I think he would have been pissed

3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself?

Been a long time. That would be kinda gross if I had that problem =)

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?


Well it wouldn't be a secret if I told you

5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?

Hmmm....Drink a Mountain Dew instead? Or maybe take that  crazy 5 hour energy drink stuff, never know if might work
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com