I Must Not Get Out Much

Since I've had the babies I'll admit we don't go out in big crowds very often. W/ it being the 4th of July and my MIL and the kids in town we decided fireworks would be good ....Now here's a secret for Ian, I'm a "people watcher" . I don't think of it as being a judgmental b*tch so try not to either.


Anyhow we start out at 5:30pm and I'm nervous cause TJ goes to bed at 6:30 and Heaven hasn't had a nap but it's fireworks so it's part of the mom job to suck it up and go. We got parked and into the park by 6:00 and there was hardly anyone there.

We walk down by the entry way of the pier and grabbed seats right next to the sidewalk. So now everyone that wants to walk on the pier has to walk past us. As I'm watching all the high school kids and checkin out there style, I noticed it was "flash back Friday" and everyone has went back to the 80's. When did this happen !?!

Maybe it was the boy I seen, rockin skinny jeans, w/ a Kate Gosslien do, that he died pink or the girl w/ spiky bangs and pink animal print that gave me this idea, either way this caught my attention and I found my self putting on my sun glasses so I could watch the people passing by. I swear it was like the Jerry Springer show minus Jerry.

I'm sitting on the blanket w/ all the kids and this moron feels the need to show off for his girl friend and climbs on the fence. I at that point pulled my camera out to tape it just in case he fell..prob pretty shitty of me but he was to old to be a dumb ass





The bench you see in front of us in the video was the "break up" bench. As I was showing Heaven the boats some skeezy felt the need to call her boyfriend " a fu*kin lair" OVER AND OVER again.  Then the next couple sits down and the guy this time feels the need to yell " I DIDNT F*CKING DO ANYTHING" to his girlfriend.

After 5 hours of skinny jeans, spandex, spiked bangs, mo' hawks, and crazy people that should not be together the fireworks started 



















I was holding TJ when I got the feeling he pee'd thru his diaper. Then the stinch started seeping out into the air. After looking around and hoping no one would notice I went for it and thought I could change him before anyone would know...WTH was I thinking..skip to 5 hours before when I packed the diaper bag and only thru in the small pack of  wipes, and no extra clothes cause I didn't think I'd need them.

As soon as I open his diaper it just sets this foul smell out into the crowd. As fast as I could I got him changed and set him down. The smell of shit was still lingering and I look down and it's on my hand. OK how the hell did this happen. Then I look and it's all over the blanket. O MAN

I look at the back of TJ's shirt and he has it all over him. All up his back to his arm pit and I now have no wipes, in the middle of a sea of people, stinkin everyone out. I took TJ's shirt off that I loved so much and threw it away, dumped water on a diaper and washed him off,,,the whole way home we could smell shit and poor TJ was just poop'd after that






















I figure in the end I received my karma for talking about people and was shitted on so now I can at least blog about it =)
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com