Simple Meatloaf

I'm not much of a cook, my husband usually does that job. Tonight I was to hungry to wait and our shopping day isn't till tomorrow so I had to use what was already here for dinner.

WHAT YOU NEED

1LB GROUND MEAT (LEAN)
1 CUP MILK
PEPPER (TEASPOON)
SALT (1/2 TEASPOON)
GARLIC POWDER (PINCH)
KETCHUP ( 1/2 CUP)
PACKET OF MRS GRASS RECIPE,SOUP, AND DIP MIX




Mix all the ingredients but the ketchup in a bowl and preheat oven to 350



( The onion mix)



Place and mold in un-greased pan


( press finger down the center so grease has a place to drain off the top)


Spread ketchup over top and cover w/ foil



Bake for 1 hour (or till no pink in center) and let sit 5 mins before serving



Serve w/ a couple side dishes and dinner is ready

Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com