Was super easy to make and John and I added our own touches to it.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons rock salt( I used plain salt)
- 1 pint-size plastic food storage bag (e.g., Ziploc)
- 3 plastic grocery bags so the water doesn't leak
- Ice cubes
- and we used a couple scoops of NesQuick to make it chocolate
* layer the grocery bags (like you would bagging cans at the store)
* fill the bag 1/2 way w/ ice and the salt
* Mix all the other ingredients together in the Ziploc bag and seal it
*place it in the big of ice and shake for 5 mins
and your done!!! Easy for kids to make too..