AWARDS

I received an award from Dawna so now I must pass it to 15 blogs I really enjoy =)

7 things about me:

Likes: Beaches, flip flops, craft time, vacations
Dis-likes: mash potatoes, shitty baby diapers, and whinny men =)





 


The rules...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

ENJOY!!
 
PS...get your button by right-clicking on the badge and save it to your computer. Use your usual pic hosting site to make it happen!  Wear this badge proud!!


My Fav Blogs 

Let the Children Play
JDaniel4's Mom
The Old Geezer
My Mommy Adventure
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com