When Daddy is sick

At this point I'm going to assume it's ALL men and not just mine. I was feeling crappy last week so I know how he is feeling, but when I was sick....

  • Did 5 loads of laundry (wash- fold- put away)
  • awake 2-3 times a night and up for the day at 6:30am
  • dealt w/ 2 teething babies from 7am-7pm ALONE
  • took care of 2 babies ALONE all day
  • Cleaned the house
  •  went shopping
  • and went to a Benefit dinner for a friend that passed away
It's a cold..just a cold. You feel like crap but it's definitely live-able and I managed to hold down my wife and motherly duties. The past 2 days my husband has been sick and you would think he was going to die...



This has been him ALL DAY. and as I type this I have a strong urge to smother him w/ his pillow..lol
He hasn't did 1 thing today, nothing, just sleeps. When I was sick I didn't kiss him and made it a point not to drink after him cause every time HE gets sick (and it's not just him, it's all men) you would think it was the end of the world.

Why as the mom and wife, we don't get to sleep ALL day when we are sick, or do absolutely nothing ALL day? Did I miss the fine print in the papers I signed when we got married (I'll be honest I didn't really read them)..lol  There should be 1 day a week, like every Sunday dedicated to wives and mothers after the stuff we deal w/ all week.

Obliviously he didn't get the memo that I'm a mommy just not his..lol And as his wife I would love to just roll him off the couch. Men like to feel  big and strong but you infect them w/ a cold and they are to weak to wipe a kids butt.
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com