Tackle it Tuesday





This week is operation ANTS!!! I have the a problem going on here. Ever since I moved in my house last Summer it has been the Twilight Zone around here.

From the big creatures that are gutsy enough to come out in the middle of the day
(Don't be alarmed that's just a Raccoon not a baby Bear..hahah)

To the crazy bee's and wasp I had. They would drop out of the sky and die out of nowhere



But now I have BLACK ANTS!!!



It's gross and I cant stop them!!! As of today I haven't seen any alive but I need a new product cause this crap does NOT work



It has been quite funny though I must say, watching a 2 year old play w/ an ant..check out the videos

Round 1


 Round 2
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com