My 1st Award and Some Hugs

I received my 1st Award today *YAY*  This is "blog hug award" from Mrs.Muffins and I received it from Christina from Diary of a Mom.

The rules for this award are:
One: Tell us about a memorable hug you’ve had. It can be a person, pet, whatever…
Two: “Hug” at least one other blogger or as many as you like.

My Hug

My memorable hug comes from Heaven Leigh. I'll never forget the 1st time she ran up to me yelling "MOMMY" and wrapped her little arms around me like she hasn't seen me in months. I feel like she's growing up when she calls me "mommy" or "mom"

I'm Hugging

Stephanie 

Bonnie

Jen

Dee

All the blogs I follow are great!!
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com