Earth Day 2010

Now that Heaven is old enough I thought it was a great year to start teaching her about Earth Day.

What We Did:


We have Pizza once a week here so there is always a pizza box on hand. I took off the top of the box b/c it's clean and let Heaven paint using the color of the week.


Next we got an idea from a friend to plant using a milk jug so I looked up instructions and found a new blog. Thanks to the blog Reading with Hannah Heaven and I learned how to plant w/ milk containers.

Take an empty jug...

Cut out the side...

I used small seeds so I put them on a napkin.. poke holes in the bottom of the jug for drainage...

Then we went outside and filled it w/ dirt..

So hopefully it works and we grow some more Chives

Make sure you check out Reading With Hannahs blog
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com