Adventures in Potty Training

This has been a NIGHTMARE. Heaven knows that she is supposed to go on the potty and not take of her diaper, but she doesn't care.  She refuses to go on the potty even w/ stickers or rewards. Just yesterday I found her in TJ's room poo'n on the floor (not good).





            (yes she climbed IN it!!!)


I have been working w/ her since 13 months and she is almost 2 and wants nothing to do w. it. I wish she came w/ instructions for what to do..lol I keep hearing they will go when ready but I know she is ready!!
 As soon as she uses the bathroom she takes her diaper off..it isn't very cheap...lol
Not to mention I cant wait to only have 1 in diapers but at this rate TJ could be trained before her :)
Post a Comment

Sponsers

Juskeepsmiling.com is currently looking to sponsor up with more companies . If interested feel free to contact me at crisc23339@gmail.com